The American Association of Feline Practitioners realizes that many cat caregivers are a bit unwilling or stressed to bring their cat to the veterinarian. So they disigned the Cat Friendly Practice® program.
As a Cat Friendly Practice® we have proven we will take extra steps that show we understand your cat’s unique needs. The program is designed to:
- Help reduce the stress from a visit to the veterinarian.
- Improve the quality of care your cat receives.
- Support the veterinary team so that the entire staff has the knowledge and resources to understand cats’ distinct needs and behaviors.
Visiting a Cat Friendly Practice® can provide lifelong benefits for your cat. You can expect your Cat Friendly Practice® to:
- Understand the unique needs of cats and make veterinary visits more cat-friendly.
- Understand how to approach and handle cats in a gentle, sensitive, and caring manner.
- Create an physical space designed with you and your cat in mind.
- Meet standards for facilities and care of hospitalized cats.
To learn more about the Cat Friendly Practice® program, click the cat below...